Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi
CPU
Intel Core i9-9900K
Graphics
Gigabyte 5700XT
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I know there are similar posts about this, but I have not been having luck with any of them. Using Hackintool, I can see that some of my ports work (8 out of 14), but would love the rest. I've tried changing certain thing in the BIOS, change the congif.plist, but nothing worked for me. Can anyone help me with this?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 66
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 3.39.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-04 at 3.39.39 PM.png
    376.2 KB · Views: 59
I know there are similar posts about this, but I have not been having luck with any of them. Using Hackintool, I can see that some of my ports work (8 out of 14), but would love the rest. I've tried changing certain thing in the BIOS, change the congif.plist, but nothing worked for me. Can anyone help me with this?
wifi card should be set to internal

Thanks! How would I do that?

IMO, Using Hackintool is a challenge in that its just as complicated to understand it as to understand OpenCore natively.

Put another way, once you've been through Dortania Guide, you may appreciate Hackintool more — or maybe not...

I had success on z590 / 10900 using USBmap as described by above link, and I've explained some of the details (per my post history) both regarding my Asus Hero VIII build on the z490 & z590 thread, and in another USB related thread.

Others have explained other tools in same contexts.

No matter what tool you follow, Dortania Guide is helpful background.

Keep your eyes peeled for information about overall USB mapping limits.

You need to disable the XhciPortLimit quirk in the Kernel section of your config.plist.

Change the setting for the Bluetooth device on HS10 from USB3 to Internal, as @Feartech explains and export a new SSDT-UIAC.aml file to replace the one you already have.

Remove or disable the FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext.

With those three things done, reboot and check what Hackintool looks like then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back