Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi guys,
I have had a running Hackintosh quite long, this week I have decided to change the nvme drive (previously it was 250G drive) to 500G and I have cloned my High Sierra to the first partition of the 500G drive, after this process everything worked fine.
Then I have installed Win10 on the second 250G partition. During the installation, I have disconnected all my internal SATA devices.
I have also successfully restored clover, so now I am able to boot both systems but there is a strange problem after windows install with High Sierra boot.
If I selected HS to boot, the system hangs at "HoRNDIS: init: HoRNDIS tethering driver for Mac OX X, by Joshua Wise" than system restarts automatically after approx 10-20 seconds, but after a couple of restarts it starts normally. Then I have read what is this "HoRNDIS" and found that my Phone was connected to the PC during Windows install over USB and one more device, a development board which also appears as USB flash storage if the system is running, so I have decided to reinstall HoRNDIS.
The system still hangs but now at "USBMSC Identifier (non-unique) ..."
I have disconnected my phone it not helps, but if I disconnect the development board the system boots correctly without any restart or hanging.

Could you please give me an advice which kext or driver must be reinstalled to get over this problem? I do not want to disconnect/connect the development board during every system start.

Thanks in advance!