Dell XPS 9550
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
HD 530, GTX 960M
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I try to inject my USB 2.0 and 3.0 Ports correctly on my Kabylake System (System 3 in Signature) with OS X 10.12.6 installed but when I use USBInjectAll with the USB Port Limit Patch then it seems it doesn't work because in IOReg it still shows me 14 Ports. I get the same 14 Ports also without the USB Port Limit Patch but according to IOReg it seems that the USBInjectAll.kext will be loaded. I have also tested it with OS X High Sierra with the USB Port Limit Patch for High Sierra and there is everything working correctly and the Ports are displayed correctly but not on 10.12.6. I have attached the Problem Reporting Files with my custom created SSDT-UIAC for now. It isn't corrected implemented yet because I only get some of the SS Ports showing and not all which I need.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• Problem_Reporting.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 63
Hello,

I try to inject my USB 2.0 and 3.0 Ports correctly on my Kabylake System (System 3 in Signature) with OS X 10.12.6 installed but when I use USBInjectAll with the USB Port Limit Patch then it seems it doesn't work because in IOReg it still shows me 14 Ports. I get the same 14 Ports also without the USB Port Limit Patch but according to IOReg it seems that the USBInjectAll.kext will be loaded. I have also tested it with OS X High Sierra with the USB Port Limit Patch for High Sierra and there is everything working correctly and the Ports are displayed correctly but not on 10.12.6. I have attached the Problem Reporting Files with my custom created SSDT-UIAC for now. It isn't corrected implemented yet because I only get some of the SS Ports showing and not all which I need.

Thanks for the help.

The patch in your config.plist is for 10.11.x, not 10.12.x.
Your ioreg shows you're running 10.12.6.

Can you maybe update your Github Repo with this patch because I took it from there.

USBInjectAll github has the correct patches in config_patches.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back