Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7
CPU
i7 K8700
Graphics
AMD RX580
Mac
  1. iMac
Hi All,

It may be a trivial question. I have been trying to fix my USB 3.0 issue with the latest 10.15.5 update, I have read on this forum that I need to have the latest USBinjectAll and using either USBMap or Hackintool, but when I use the tool, it always show that my USBinjectAll version is 0.6.3. I have manually downloaded the latest 0.7.5 and copy to EFI/Clove/Kext/Other and Library/Extensions but it is still showing 0.6.3 every time I try to use Hackintool and asking me to update my USBinkAll.kext. Thanks for the help in advance.

Hi All,

It may be a trivial question. I have been trying to fix my USB 3.0 issue with the latest 10.15.5 update, I have read on this forum that I need to have the latest USBinjectAll and using either USBMap or Hackintool, but when I use the tool, it always show that my USBinjectAll version is 0.6.3. I have manually downloaded the latest 0.7.5 and copy to EFI/Clove/Kext/Other and Library/Extensions but it is still showing 0.6.3 every time I try to use Hackintool and asking me to update my USBinkAll.kext. Thanks for the help in advance.

Hi there.

First things first. Please update your hardware profile with details of your components. Just "Gigabyte" and "Coffeelake" doesn't help others to help you. Also, it is a part of the Site Rules. :thumbup:

With Catalina remove the kext from your Library/Extensions folder and rebuild your kext caches. One way to rebuild is with the Terminal command: " sudo kextcache -i / "

Only use EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other for hackintosh kexts.

Double-check the kext has not also been installed in System/Library/Extensions.

Next, depending on the System-Definition you are using, I would roll back to an earlier version of USBInjectAll.kext. Generally I recommend 0.7.3.

:)

Thanks for the tips, I have also update my profile info. I will give it a try thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 6.57.08 pm.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 6.57.08 pm.png
    397.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 6.56.48 pm.png
    Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 6.56.48 pm.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back