1. iMac
  2. MacBook
  3. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey there!
I installed the High Sierra Beta 2 (17A291j) a couple of days ago and so far almost everything works OOB (RX580, HD 530 Sleep/Wake,…).
There is just one thing that won't work whatsoever. I tried multiple tutorials and kexts, but I can't get the system to show USB3.0 external Hard Drives. (+ Audio Output won't show, but that's not so important right now.)
I didn't use MultiBeast because I'm afraid it would destroy my currently working system. I'm currently booting with the clover of my install drive. (If I boot from the EFI of my SSD, I only see the installing partition, but not the actual System Partition on the SSD.)
I'm pretty sure that I'm making some basic error. #Noob
Could anyone help me?

System:
GA z170n Gaming 5 Rev1.1
Intel i7 6700k
RX580

Last edited:
Hey there!
I installed the High Sierra Beta 2 (17A291j) a couple of days ago and so far almost everything works OOB (RX580, HD 530 Sleep/Wake,…).
There is just one thing that won't work whatsoever. I tried multiple tutorials and kexts, but I can't get the system to show USB3.0 external Hard Drives. (+ Audio Output won't show, but that's not so important right now.)
I didn't install Multibeast because I'm afraid it would destroy my currently working system. I'm currently booting with the clover of my install drive. (If I boot from the EFI of my SSD, I only see the installing partition, but not the actual System Partition on the SSD.)
I'm sure I'm pretty sure that I'm making some basic error. #Noob
Could anyone help me?

System:
GA z170n Gaming 5 Rev1.1
Intel i7 6700k
RX580

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back