Asus N750JV - T4195H
CPU
i7-4700HQ/HM86
Graphics
HD4600, 1920x1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

I've an USB2.0 UVC HD Webcam, but its not working. If i look by system information. I doesnt show up at camera :(.

Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 6.31.53 PM.png

but if i take a look at USB, it shows this:
Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 6.32.06 PM.png

I tried to edit the isight.kext but it didnt work.

Can anyone help me to fix my webcam?

Hello,

I've an USB2.0 UVC HD Webcam, but its not working. If i look by system information. I doesnt show up at camera :(.

View attachment 120801

It is normal.

but if i take a look at USB, it shows this:
View attachment 120802

I tried to edit the isight.kext but it didnt work.

Can anyone help me to fix my webcam?

Cameras without serial#s seem to have problems. Not sure if the serial# is the problem, or just part of the evidence of a larger problem... Did you try CameraControl?

how do i use cameracontrol? i have downloaded it and opened it... but nothing happened i think. but i can try again if i know how to use it?

Thanks for your help, i really want to solve it :)

It is normal.

Cameras without serial#s seem to have problems. Not sure if the serial# is the problem, or just part of the evidence of a larger problem... Did you try CameraControl?

it get this with camera control

Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 10.55.13 PM.png

I thinks its not the SERIAL issue, i changed the isight kext so my device is showed as a isight camera, still doesnt work :(.

Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 11.21.44 PM.png

Your camera is detected, but not working. Try to experiment with the controls in CameraControl.

I already tried that... But nothing happens. And photobooth doesnt reconignze my camera also facetime.

Is there an other fix. With a kext or something?

I already tried that... But nothing happens. And photobooth doesnt reconignze my camera also facetime.

Is there an other fix. With a kext or something?

I don't know of one. Certain cameras work and some don't...

strange... cause other asus laptops have UVC HD 2.0 to but they work. strange :roll2: but thanks for your help :)

:O i solved it!!! :D

I reinstalled my mac("asus"), whit clover-uefi al bootloader, and it worked :D, so for everyone.!!! use clover!!!!!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back