CPU
i7
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Already completed all the steps. At the beginning when creating the USB drive I had a message 'Installation failed'. I switched the theme from dark to light and it fixed the problem. Now the built computer when choosing a bootable device, it recognizes the USB but it won't start up. After clicking on it, it goes to the load proper Boot device or Boot Media screen.

UniBeast 9.0 to install 10.4
iMac 2015. i5 3.1 GHz. 8 GB DDR3. Mojave 10.14.1
USB 16 GB SanDisk. USB 3.0
Z370 Ultra gaming wifi. i7. 16 GB DDR4. Radeon RX 570 8 GB GDDR5

Last edited:
Already completed all the steps.
Could you clarify what steps ?

At the beginning when creating the USB drive I had a message 'Installation failed'.

This makes no sense @tona2, so when you were creating the USB installer it produced the message "Installation Failed" in Unibeast?

I switched the theme from dark to light and it fixed the problem.

Huh?
Change what theme? OS X or clover themes, either way if the theme is for the clover boot loader then it might not be completed. Remove it and use the default clover theme.
Both MacOS Mojave and Clover have light and dark themes

NOTE: Changing a theme could not have solved this problem

UniBeast 9.0 to install 10.4
UniBeast is used to create the USB installer. UniBeast itself will not be able to install macOS that has to be done using the Clover Bootloader.

Please make sure to read then re read your threads before creating them, as your post had to be broken down. Since you did not include any links at all to what guides you have followed. I guessed that you probably followed "UniBeast: Install macOS Mojave on Any Supported Intel-based PC".

Curious/\/\ac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back