Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hello,
I just bought a WiFi dongle TP-Link T4U v3, because it was listed in the buyers guide and because there are macOS drivers from TP-Link as well. After installing the drivers on my Hack, the macOS could not recognize the dongle. It works great in Windows and on my MacBook Pro 2015 as well. So the problem is only with my Hack. The three kexts are listed under Extensions and only one is loaded. It seams everything is OK, but the dongle does not come to work. Is there anybody of you with the same problem or how did you get this dongle to work correctly? Im running macOS Catalina 10.15.7 with OpenCore 0.6.2

Thanks

Screenshot 2020-10-15 at 12.36.13.png
Screenshot 2020-10-15 at 12.36.43.png

Hello, problem is fixed after a fresh installation of Catalina 10.15.7. I have no idea what the problem was. I was tried almost everything: kext developer team deletion and new approval, inject with opencore, etc. nothing helped. Only the clean installation fixed it. My previous fresh installation was High Sierra and till now only updates. Now the PC works more stable and faster then before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back