Contribute
Register

USB WiFi for macOS High Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea.
I have several... so no need to purchase a new one at the moment.
Can I ask how much you paid for the last one you purchased?

Can I ask how much you paid for the last one you purchased?

I really don't remember. Difference of $10 (eg. $20 vs. $30) is not something I'm going to find significant to remember about. When my wife and I go for coffee, it would be at least $10!

You should look on ebay/amazon for the best deal you can find.

I really don't remember. Difference of $10 (eg. $20 vs. $30) is not something I'm going to find significant to remember about. When my wife and I go for coffee, it would be at least $10!

You should look on ebay/amazon for the best deal you can find.
Alright. Thanks

Old thread but reviving. I purchased the NGFF M.2 BCM94352Z to put in my Lenovo Thinkpad W540. Bios has a whitelist for hardware and it will not boot with the new card. I’ve googled and found nothing to resolve it. No modded bios or anything. Apparently they locked the W540 down really well. So unless someone has a solution for that, I really do need a good recommendation for a USB dongle. Preferably the smallest and most reliable one available. Thanks

Old thread but reviving. I purchased the NGFF M.2 BCM94352Z to put in my Lenovo Thinkpad W540. Bios has a whitelist for hardware and it will not boot with the new card. I’ve googled and found nothing to resolve it. No modded bios or anything. Apparently they locked the W540 down really well. So unless someone has a solution for that, I really do need a good recommendation for a USB dongle. Preferably the smallest and most reliable one available. Thanks
Looks like TPlink Archer T1U has fastest and slimmest dongle https://www.tp-link.com/us/download/Archer-T1U.html#Driver
it has Mac driver. I use bigger TL-723N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back