i5 9500
Graphics
RX560
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everybody. I tried to look in different threads/posts/google and it seems I cant find an answer.
I have my Wifi/Bluetooth (BCM94350ZAE) in M.2 Socket adapter, which needs to connect to USB.
I have correctly configured my USB (see attachment) and after going to sleep my PC wakes up immediately.
When I unplug the wifi/bluetooth USB connection, sleep is working correctly.

Do someone knows how to solve this problem? Thank you very much
MoBo: Gigabite Z390 Aorus I Pro Wifi

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 09.43.29.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 09.43.29.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 145
Hello everybody. I tried to look in different threads/posts/google and it seems I cant find an answer.
I have my Wifi/Bluetooth (BCM94350ZAE) in M.2 Socket adapter, which needs to connect to USB.
I have correctly configured my USB (see attachment) and after going to sleep my PC wakes up immediately.
When I unplug the wifi/bluetooth USB connection, sleep is working correctly.

Do someone knows how to solve this problem? Thank you very much
MoBo: Gigabite Z390 Aorus I Pro Wifi

Hi there.

The USB port which your Bluetooth adapter is attached to needs to be defined as "Internal" in Hackintool, not UBB2. Also it must not be on a hub.

:)

Yeah, thanks. After I posted it I noticed, that the bluetooth is not internal. Fixed it and it just works.
Thanks UtterDisbelief for such quick help :). But what do you mean by "it must not be on a hub"?
I think he is referring to internal usb hubs that take one usb header on the motherboard and turns it into multiple headers for other devices. Like this one here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back