i5 9500
Graphics
Radeon RX560
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everybody. I tried to look in different threads/posts/google and it seems I cant find an answer.
I have my Wifi/Bluetooth (BCM94350ZAE) in M.2 Socket adapter, which needs to connect to USB.
I have correctly configured my USB (see attachment) and after going to sleep my PC wakes up immediately.
When I unplug the wifi/bluetooth USB connection, sleep is working correctly.

Do someone knows how to solve this problem? Thank you very much
MoBo: Gigabite Z390 Aorus I Pro Wifi

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 09.43.29.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-28 at 09.43.29.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 47

UtterDisbelief

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390M Gaming - Clover 5102
CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX 570 1920x1080
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everybody. I tried to look in different threads/posts/google and it seems I cant find an answer.
I have my Wifi/Bluetooth (BCM94350ZAE) in M.2 Socket adapter, which needs to connect to USB.
I have correctly configured my USB (see attachment) and after going to sleep my PC wakes up immediately.
When I unplug the wifi/bluetooth USB connection, sleep is working correctly.

Do someone knows how to solve this problem? Thank you very much
MoBo: Gigabite Z390 Aorus I Pro Wifi

Hi there.

The USB port which your Bluetooth adapter is attached to needs to be defined as "Internal" in Hackintool, not UBB2. Also it must not be on a hub.

:)

Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z390 I AORUS PRO WiFi
CPU
Intel i7-9700K
Graphics
Radeon RX580
Yeah, thanks. After I posted it I noticed, that the bluetooth is not internal. Fixed it and it just works.
Thanks UtterDisbelief for such quick help :). But what do you mean by "it must not be on a hub"?
I think he is referring to internal usb hubs that take one usb header on the motherboard and turns it into multiple headers for other devices. Like this one here.