Contribute
Register

[May 2020 UPDATE] USB SSDT for Z370M-DS3H (100% working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I've compiled a custom SSDT for Gigabyte Z370M-DS3H.

All the 10 USB ports (4*2.0, 6*3.1 Gen 1, Internal/External) are now correctly working.

Put that .aml file in your /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ and reboot.

EDIT: disabled an internal USB 2.0 port (to stay within the 15 ports limit) to fix sleep mode. (check my comment below)

Hello Namoko88,

Thank you for sharing the file, I have the same board and have the sleeping issue, when I put it to sleep it will try and sleep and then it will reboot with in a few sec. I used your patch , it will sleep with out issue, but when I wake it up it rebooted and I lost my bluetooth how can I fix this? I am new to all this and thankful for the help

TIA

Hi all, I've compiled a custom SSDT for Gigabyte Z370M-DS3H.

All the 10 USB ports (4*2.0, 6*3.1 Gen 1, Internal/External) are now correctly working.

Put that .aml file in your /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ and reboot.

EDIT: disabled an internal USB 2.0 port (to stay within the 15 ports limit) to fix sleep mode. (check my comment below)

Hi there.

Consider checking the "port-count". It's showing as 0x1A but no port in your file has that address. Recommend - 0x16.

While this probably works okay, it may lead to instability.

:thumbup:

Hello Namoko88,

Thank you for sharing the file, I have the same board and have the sleeping issue, when I put it to sleep it will try and sleep and then it will reboot with in a few sec. I used your patch , it will sleep with out issue, but when I wake it up it rebooted and I lost my bluetooth how can I fix this? I am new to all this and thankful for the help

TIA

Double-check your Bluetooth adapter is connected to port - "HS10". You probably have a record of which one this is from your motherboard port-discovery phase.

Double-check your Bluetooth adapter is connected to port - "HS10". You probably have a record of which one this is from your motherboard port-discovery phase.

Hi . Thank you for the help, I got the Fenvi FV T-919, its a PCI card. How do I do port discovery?

My USB is on HS12, so what should I do?

TIA

Last edited:
Hi . Thank you for the help, I got the Fenvi FV T-919, its a PCI card. How do I do port discovery?

My USB is on HS12, so what should I do?

TIA

Use one of the guides to configure your USB ports. There are three at present - here, here and here.

The Fenvi card has an internal USB port connection. Move the plug to HS10. If HS10 is not an internal motherboard port then the SSDT you are using is not correct for your build.

:)

Use one of the guides to configure your USB ports. There are three at present - here, here and here.

The Fenvi card has an internal USB port connection. Move the plug to HS10. If HS10 is not an internal motherboard port then the SSDT you are using is not correct for your build.

Thank you for helping me, my Fenvi card is on H012, but that is the last slot I have on the board how do I move it to HS10?

Thank you

Thank you for helping me, my Fenvi card is on H012, but that is the last slot I have on the board how do I move it to HS10?

Thank you

That depends where it is. You will need to check your USB port discovery map.

Or you can change which port you designate as "Internal" "UsbConnector", 255 etc. and use that.

Last edited:
Hi there.

Consider checking the "port-count". It's showing as 0x1A but no port in your file has that address. Recommend - 0x16.

While this probably works okay, it may lead to instability.

Is it because you are using a D3H mobo instead of DS3H? All my usb ports are recognized and working at their full capacity.

I disabled the 2nd internal usb port so I don't need to patch the 15 ports limitation.

My system has been working perfectly without a single crash for months (used intensively for 3D and video editing).

My longest uptime is over 60 days. (I barely turn off my system since sleep mode works perfectly as well). :thumbup:

Is it because you are using a D3H mobo instead of DS3H? All my usb ports are recognized and working at their full capacity.

I disabled the 2nd internal usb port so I don't need to patch the 15 ports limitation.

My system has been working perfectly without a single crash for months (used intensively for 3D and video editing).

My longest uptime is over 60 days. (I barely turn off my system since sleep mode works perfectly as well). :thumbup:

No. The "port-count" figure in this case is just wrong. It's true different motherboards have different ports layouts, but format rules are the same.

Hi! I’m using the DSDT on the first post. Sleep / Wake seems to be working well (using Bluetooth keyboard / mouse with the Fenvi T919) and also the USB speeds.

One thing though, the motherboard does not charge my iPad.

I have tried checking the High Current setting on Clover Configurator but without any result.

Has anyone faced the same situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back