Contribute
Register

[May 2020 UPDATE] USB SSDT for Z370M-DS3H (100% working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z370M-DS3H
CPU
i7-8700K (OC 5Ghz)
Graphics
RX580 & UHD630 Headless
Hi all, I've compiled a custom SSDT for Gigabyte Z370M-DS3H.

All the 10 USB ports (4*2.0, 6*3.1 Gen 1, Internal/External) are now correctly working.

Put that .aml file in your /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ and reboot.

EDIT: disabled an internal USB 2.0 port (to stay within the 15 ports limit) to fix sleep mode. (check my comment below)

Attachments

• SSDT-Z370M-DS3H-USB-FIX.aml
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,000
Last edited:
Hi, that's normal, and I forgot to mention it.

That board has 10 physical USB ports, while 6 of them are USB 2.0/3.x.

USB 3.x ports count as double as they also are paired with USB 2.0.

So the total amount of USB lines it handles is 16.

I don't use F_USB2 (only F_USB1 for my Broadcom WiFi/BT PCIe X1 card), so I removed it from the SSDT and disabled the "change 15 port limit to 26 in XHCI kext" patch in KextToPatch.

By doing so, deep sleep mode works perfectly.

F_USB1/F_USB2 are USB 2.0, but I mostly use USB 3.0 devices, so I connected F_USB30 instead (on my case's front ports).

That's a fair compromise to have flawless sleep mode.

Last edited:
Make sure you have "Allow Bluetooth devices to wake this computer" in Preferences > Bluetooth > Advanced

I'm own that one and it works natively without any fix.

I don't have a bluetooth mouse or keyboard yet to test sleep mode, but I've noticed its power LED (green) stays on when the computer is in sleep mode. So that means the Bluetooth is still powered.

Attachments

• wfbt.jpg
    wfbt.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
I'm own that one and it works natively without any fix.

https://i.imgur.com/v6HCW5n.jpg

I don't have a bluetooth mouse or keyboard yet to test sleep mode, but I've noticed its power LED (green) stays on when the computer is in sleep mode. So that means the Bluetooth is still powered.
There is no requirement to host your images / files on third party sites - You may attach them to your posts here.

Fixed.

Sorry about that, I'm not familiar with this place.

Hi , i have same board with you, and i have some trouble with sleep mode(The monitor displays purple when waking up the computer Or the PC can not to wake up) , Can you share your EFI file or config.plsit ?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back