Contribute
Register

[May 2020 UPDATE] USB SSDT for Z370M-DS3H (100% working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Install the latest USBInjectAll.kext in /Library/Extensions/ with a kext utility app (to flush/rebuild the kextcache) and restart.

The patch port limit is in the config.txt provided (in this thread) in my EFI.zip
Hi I just noticed that in io report under HSC"I" the I is missing under HSC@14 and HSC @14000000 under name data is HSC.I remembering changing it when trying to write custom SSDT a while ago can I change it back?

Just use the SSDT-UIAC.aml I provided in my EFI folder (EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/)

Hi I cant get past clover now after uprading to 10.14.5 I had everything working but usb 3.What bios version are you running and what are your bios settings please ie.settings for igfx auto ,enabled or off ,vtd on or off, etc.Im about ready to give up after 3 months of trying everything.

Hi I cant get past clover now after uprading to 10.14.5 I had everything working but usb 3.What bios version are you running and what are your bios settings please ie.settings for igfx auto ,enabled or off ,vtd on or off, etc.Im about ready to give up after 3 months of trying everything.

Please post your EFI folder and a picture of what you have installed in /Library/Extensions/.

hi I haven't got that far with install library /extensions and using this efi right now EFI-z370m-mojave.zip

Try using the latest EFI folder from my Z370 build. Link is below in my signature. Don't mix in anything from your existing EFI except your SSDT-USB file and your Serial, Board Serial, and UUID.

Try using the latest EFI folder from my Z370 build. Link is below in my signature. Don't mix in anything from your existing EFI except your SSDT-USB file and your Serial, Board Serial, and UUID.
Hi got further I changed serial, board serial ,uuid and in new efi : unified r5.1.1 as s.t.r.i.x is only labeled usb Unless I looked in wrong place
thanks

Attachments

• xp9GSJy3RBGCT35M6C+BQQ.jpg
    xp9GSJy3RBGCT35M6C+BQQ.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 103
Hi got further I changed serial, board serial ,uuid and in new efi : unified r5.1.1 as s.t.r.i.x is only labeled usb Unless I looked in wrong place
thanks

Yes, unified 5.1.1 should work for your Z370 motherboard.

Was there anything else after the picture you posted?

When macOS was working for you, did you need to emulate NVRAM? Do you have serial ports disabled in BIOS?

No that's far as it goes.I don't think I emulated nvram where do I set nvram emulate in config.plist using clover config or in clover boot loader? Yes serial ports are disabled along with everything else required.Should I be running 10.14.6 now as that's what showed in clover when booting?I have it on my 2012 Mac mini but when I downloaded it its still 10.14.4.
thanks

No that's far as it goes.I don't think I emulated nvram where do I set nvram emulate in config.plist using clover config or in clover boot loader? Yes serial ports are disabled along with everything else required.Should I be running 10.14.6 now as that's what showed in clover when booting?I have it on my 2012 Mac mini but when I downloaded it its still 10.14.4.
thanks

Either 10.14.6 or 10.14.4 should be fine. Shouldn't make a difference.

Please download the attached file, unzip it, and copy it to the /EFI/CLOVER/drivers/UEFI/ folder. Then try booting again.

Attachments

• EmuVariableUefi-64.efi.zip
    12.2 KB · Views: 116
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back