Ati
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Dear all,
have anyone experienced the problem where USB is randomly turning off/on. USB external drives or sticks are OK, even if I copy large files there is no eject/disconnect problem. The problem is in USB mouse and keyboards. For example when I am typing long text - keyboard is disconnected and then after less then second, connected back. The same is true for mouse. Or when I am using i1pro USB spectrometer. During measuring lights goes out and of course this ruins the measurement. It is frustrating :(

Using OS X 10.9.5., Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 motherboard, original Apple keyboard and wireless Logitech mouse.

Please help.

Hey, I', having the exact same issue. Have you found a solution?

I'm using macOS 10.12.1, GA-Z97X-UD3H, wired keyboard, logitech wireless mouse.

Here it is

Attachments

• ioreg.ioreg
    35.3 MB · Views: 254
Here it is

You have more than a USB issue. X86PlatformPlugin isn't loaded. AppleLPC isn't loaded, SATA is coming under SAT0 which isn't correct needs to come under SATA. SMBUS isn't loaded neither. Neither is MCHC. USB in general is messy. You have a lot more work to do.

You have more than a USB issue. X86PlatformPlugin isn't loaded. AppleLPC isn't loaded, SATA is coming under SAT0 which isn't correct needs to come under SATA. SMBUS isn't loaded neither. Neither is MCHC. USB in general is messy. You have a lot more work to do.

Whoa, thanks for pointing all that out.
Don't want to bother you with solving these issues, but if you could just point me in the right direction or just drop some keywords for me to start searching and poking around and I'll try to learn and fix those.

Of course if any more keywords than you already posted would be helpful to solve these issues.

Still, surprised so much stuff is messed up, because apart from the USB issues, all works fine.

Once again, thank you!

Whoa, thanks for pointing all that out.
Don't want to bother you with solving these issues, but if you could just point me in a right direction or just drop some keywords for me to start searching and poking around and I'll try to learn and fix those.

Still, surprised so much stuff is messed up, because apart from the USB issues, all works fine.

Once again, thank you!

I have patches on Github which should work for you but need native files from ACPI. Press F4 at Clover, Boot Mount EFI attach Clover folder removing themes ZIP. Attach.

Thanks for willing to help.
Here's Clover folder after F4 with themes folder removed.

(fyi I've done F4 once before, to make XWAK do nothing to solve USB not responding after wake, so patched folder is not empty. Thought you might want to know. Origin folder was empty before I did F4 this time.)

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back