Contribute
Register

USB Notification: USBNotification : The device "HubDevice" @ 0x1d100000 has caused an overcurrent co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus K53SV
CPU
Core I5 2430M
Graphics
Optimus Intel HD3000 and NVidia Gefore GT 540M
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm trying to install Mac OSX 10.8.4 to my laptop using Chameleon. My laptop spec as follow:

Asus K53SV laptop
CPU: Intel Core i5 2430M
RAM: 4GB
VGA: Intel HD 3000 and Nvidia Geforce GT 540M
Wireless: Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

Now i'm stuck at "USB Notification" as the title. Please suggest me how to work around this error.
Here is the screen with -v flag (I boot with -v -f GraphicsEnabler=No flags)

IMG_1249.jpg

I'm trying to install Mac OSX 10.8.4 to my laptop using Chameleon. My laptop spec as follow:

Asus K53SV laptop
CPU: Intel Core i5 2430M
RAM: 4GB
VGA: Intel HD 3000 and Nvidia Geforce GT 540M
Wireless: Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter

Now i'm stuck at "USB Notification" as the title. Please suggest me how to work around this error.
Here is the screen with -v flag (I boot with -v -f GraphicsEnabler=No flags)

View attachment 76612

Try using "IGPEnabler=N GraphicsEnabler=N -x -v dart=0"
(IGPEnabler is specific to Chimera, but does nothing in Chameleon)

You will also need to disable nvidia or remove the nvidia kexts (GeForce*, NVDA*)

Try using "IGPEnabler=N GraphicsEnabler=N -x -v dart=0"
(IGPEnabler is specific to Chimera, but does nothing in Chameleon)

You will also need to disable nvidia or remove the nvidia kexts (GeForce*, NVDA*)

I can't disable Nvidia but I removed all Nvidia kexts in System/Library/Extension/
I'm using Chameleon, so should I add "IGPEnabler=N" flag as you suggested?

I can't disable Nvidia but I removed all Nvidia kexts in System/Library/Extension/
I'm using Chameleon, so should I add "IGPEnabler=N" flag as you suggested?

If you're using Chameleon, IGPEnabler doesn't matter.

You might try Chimera instead. And you should try plugging in an external monitor via HDMI...

If you're using Chameleon, IGPEnabler doesn't matter.

You might try Chimera instead. And you should try plugging in an external monitor via HDMI...

I tried to add the flags as you suggested but the problem still remain. Currently I can't afford for an external monitor so is there any way to work around this without an external monitor?

USB Notification: USBNotification : The device "HubDevice" @ 0x1d100000 has caused an overcurrent condition

I tried to add the flags as you suggested but the problem still remain. Currently I can't afford for an external monitor so is there any way to work around this without an external monitor?

Re-create your USB using Unibeast. Try with the flags I provided.

- - - Updated - - -

Any thing can be done without HDMI monitor?

See above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back