Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,
Since El Capitan with Unibeast installation I wasn't able to fix my usb ports which very few of them were working.I tried a few methods from the forum I found so far but no luck.I tried yesterday new Multibeast the new USB drivers but now the system is behaving very strange and much much worse as it was with the 8.01 version of Multibeast. Less usb ports are working now and my mouse loses signal every 5-10 mins and need to unplug and plug it again to make it work.I tried many other usb ports but I couldn't resolve my issue.Also I deleted most kexts from Library/Extensions and did a fresh install of the new Multibeast in case to resolve my problem but w/o luck again.
Also to mention that at Yosemite I had no problems at all and all my usb ports were working flawlessly.Finally to add that my audio also (ALC887) which is not working since El Capitan (Im using the same drivers from Multibeast like I did in Yosemite) was working w/o problems at Yosemite.

My System is:

Core i5 4460
16GB Corsair 2400mhz
Asus Z97-P
Asus GTX 770 2GB

System Definition: iMac 14.2

I have trying methods and methods from other posts in the forum but I couldn't solve my issues.
I have build many hackintosh systems since Snow Leopard but Im still not an expert user and Im a little lost with the boatloader "Clover".
Any help would be much appreciated.

P.S. Sorry for my Bad English.
Be well.

Screenshot.png

Hello again,
Today I did a fresh installation of 10.11.3 via Unibeast.
Everything went well and at 1st login screen most usb3.0 ports were not recognised from the system.
So the 1st thing I did as the installation guide suggests was to install Multibeast 8.1.0.
Multibeast 1st Installation.jpg

After successful installation and restart less USB ports are working now again.

Strange is that in Library->Extensions folder I don't see any usb kext installed.

Installed Kexts.jpg(Installed kexts from Multibeast are highlighted)

So I thought that maybe there are additional kexts at EFI partition which I found by surprise when I mount it via EFI Mounter that is totally empty.

UPDATE: With Clover Configurator its showing everything.Propably EFI Mounter isn't supported from El Capitan.As it seems I have to stay without USB 3.0 ports for now (1 only works tbh :p).I hope any time soon to fix it with a newer Multibeast version.

NEW UPDATE: I found out that I was using a USB 3.0 Flash drive to test all usb ports.With this USB flash drive I was able to see it with every usb 2.0 port and only 1 USB 3.0 port.
Now I tested an old Cruzer Blade USB2.0 4gb flash drive and I was able to see it with all ports no matter it is USB2/3. So from what Im understanding here there is a conflict between bus and drivers/ports.
Any help/clue anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back