Contribute
Register

USB Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have a Gigabyte P55A-UD3R rev. 2 (F9 BIOS) and i managed to enable USB ports during install of El Capitan. After installation, USB ports are working (USB 3.0 works in 2.0 mode) and sleep is working too.
I posted here http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...5-usb3-usb-support-installer.html#post1120197 the steps that i followed. I did not need to disable USB 3.0 ports in BIOS before install. In fact, i plugged in my USB 2.0 stick right in USB 3.0 port and boot & install El Capitan from there.

Hope it will help!

Hi guys, I update to El Capitan and now my USB input device (mouse and keyboard) doesn't works.
I can't use OS X and interact with it.
My mobo: p55A-UD4
Clover r3280
There's a way to fix this whitout format and reinstall all?

Hi folks,

Using a P45 chipset Gigabyte mobo (EP45T-UD3LR, Core 2 Quad Q9650 3.0/1333, 16GB DDR3-1333) and I've set up an El Cap installer with UniBeast 6.0.0 in Legacy Mode. I'm getting a kernel panic even before I get to the installer screen, something about AppleUSBUCHIPCI.

Something on the forum says to remove that kext, but I can't find that file.

Anyone else having issues of this nature? Thanks!

I have a detailed log of my pains with El Capitan http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...tan-using-clover-direct-install-method-2.html. Currently looking into a stable system definition that will allow me to properly use my GPU (also is same thread), highest I've gone is 5.1 and GPU is still horrible. Anyway, hope it helps!

Hi Guys
Good News today i find the fix to resolve all your P55 Keyboard and Mouse USB issue fix just need to replace below Clover file from EFI folder and its done you can now enabled USB device in your P55 Intel Motherboard you will now rock on your old P55 Intel motherboard. Just replace and have fun!!! enjoy my fix on P55 USB not recognising issue and have fun

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 127
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back