Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I followed all the instructions provided on here, but the installation gives an error that says debugger <panic> when I load from my hard drive. When loading from the jumpdrive, I get "Startup encountered errors, pausing for 5" then it starts up the basic installer. I've made sure my bios is correct, and followed the instructions for installing. Any suggestions?

I'm running an Asus G74SX-TH71 with a i7-2670qm Geforce GTX560m and I'm installing next to Windows 8.1 on my 120 gb ssd card.

See the attachment to see where I'm getting stuck.

Attachments

• DSCF1264.jpg
    DSCF1264.jpg
    888.4 KB · Views: 187
I have the same problem... Reply please

I've solved the issue. I reinstalled the .dmg to the jump drive and wiped the partition and reinstalled the OS. I made sure to install the ACPI kext and made sure that the PCIRootGUI kext was installed that made it turn on. The only problems I now have is that Mac OS X isn't reading it's partition correctly, saying there's only 4 gbs left when there should be sixteen gigs available. I also can't get my wifi working yet and I can't seem to get my backlight for my keyboard working and I can't find anyway to turn off my trackpad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back