Gigabyte H110M-S2H-GSM Latest BIOS
Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970 4GB
Corsair 850RM
SB X-Fi soundcard PCI-E
1TB WD Black
320GB Hitachi Deskstar
500GB Samsung 850 Evo

Fast boot off, VT-D off, IOAPIC Entries off, Other OS ,

when i boot the installer i use -v dart=0 nv_disable=1 as boot arguments. Also i have the RealtekRTL8100, USBInjectAll, and FakeSMC kexts in the Other folder (i use clover as the bootloader). It boots right up until you get the AppleACPICPU kextd timeout message then it just hangs, for a very long time, I never reach the installer.

Anyone have any insight as to what the problem might be? I am using the Sierra beta 2 build downloaded from the app store, and i found a guide online as to how to make the installer with createmedia and Clover (latest version, i think 3655 or something). I remember i did something to get it to work with the DP, but the beta it is not working.. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

+1 on P1LGRIM's comment.

If you are using the OSXAptioFix driver version are you using, the first version or the second version?

+1 on P1LGRIM's comment.

If you are using the OSXAptioFix driver version are you using, the first version or the second version?

i believe it is the first version.. i cant quite remember... which one should you use when making the USB?

Updated my signature sorry for that.

i believe it is the first version.. i cant quite remember... which one should you use when making the USB?

The USB seems to use the Fix2 version over the original, in my case I used OSXAptioFix2 for the USB but when I needed to go back to onto the PC and let it run without the USB it timed out.

With that I replaced the kext in the Clover EFI folder on the SSD with the OSXAptioFix.

The OSXAptioFix2 seems to work for small SSD type devices like eMMC and USB's but for HDDs and SSDs that require housing inside of a machine the OSXAptioFix is the one to use.

Remember, ALL SYSTEMS ARE DIFFERENT experiment wisely.

I was also having the same error. I had OSXAptioFix2 but still was getting same error. Then I redid my USB and started with a very clean config.plist with minimum options. I used only following
dart=0
Inject Intel
SMBIOS iMac17,1 (Skylake)
It booted fine afterwards.

I was also having the same error. I had OSXAptioFix2 but still was getting same error. Then I redid my USB and started with a very clean config.plist with minimum options. I used only following
dart=0
Inject Intel
SMBIOS iMac17,1 (Skylake)
It booted fine afterwards.

I did a simple install as well, using clover V3676 and let it decide the settings, and got right in. Try the latest version and don't replace plist. Also don't forget to add HFS+efi to drivers64efi, and fakeSMC and NULL kexts to folders 11, other.

thanks to your tip konky. It worked! Sorry i didnt respond earlier. but now i am using my Integrated GPU to run OSX, as their is no nvidia driver that i know of for the latest beta of sierra... I had to play around with my SMBIOS, set as iMac 14,2 worked great...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back