Contribute
Register

USB Installer doesn't recognize internal HDDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong,I'm not pro in this things, it's just my opinion.

the first one is what I receive when trying to boot using usb stick, and the second one is what i receive when open disk utility
p.s. I have no idea why the second one is upside down

Attachments

• IMG_0119.JPG
    IMG_0119.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0120.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 199
Hi, seems that I nearly got the same problem as yours. The only difference is that I'm using an internal NVMe SSD.

Someone told me that's because 10.13 cann't be installed on the same driver with Windows, but I doubt it.

Could it be caused by the existing EFI disk on the driver? Since few guys met this issue, it might be a long term battle to fix it.:beachball:

Hi, seems that I nearly got the same problem as yours. The only difference is that I'm using an internal NVMe SSD.

Someone told me that's because 10.13 cann't be installed on the same driver with Windows, but I doubt it.

Could it be caused by the existing EFI disk on the driver? Since few guys met this issue, it might be a long term battle to fix it.:beachball:
I never thought that this issue could be caused because of the existing efi partition on the disk. I can't check this,I only have one hdd and one usb stick(

Make sure you have HFSPlus.efi in ( drivers64UEFI ) folder. Solved my problem before

I’m not at home right now, so please let me know if this works!
I tried this driver, but no luck. I also reinstalled clover with bios block io instead of sata, no luck at all, maybe you will be lucky, try it when you home and let me know, okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back