GTX 1050 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, so i've been having some issues, I used to run Mac OS X El Capitan, because my GPU isn't supported on Sierra or High Sierra, and it was great, everything worked, but I had to format all of my drives son then I tried to install it again, so I used UniBeast, but I noticed that the drive I was using didn't change it's name to "Install Mac OS X El Capitan", but I ignored that, next thing I know, everythime I try to boot the installer (In verbose mode), it says "DSMOS Has Arrived", and the screen goes completly black, and the display shuts off.

I'm using a 16GB Flash Drive for the bootable drive. (GUID Partition Map, MacOS Extended Journaled)
I'm using macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 to create the bootable device
My GPU is a nVidia GT 520 (GraphicsEnabler=Yes)
Unibeast version 6.2.0

As I said, I used to run this hackintosh as my daily machine (Desktop) but now, I'm not even able to create the USB, let alone install El Capitan. I really need help, I'm completly clueless of what to do.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 21.02.40.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 21.02.40.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 66
Hello, so i've been having some issues, I used to run Mac OS X El Capitan, because my GPU isn't supported on Sierra or High Sierra, and it was great, everything worked, but I had to format all of my drives son then I tried to install it again, so I used UniBeast, but I noticed that the drive I was using didn't change it's name to "Install Mac OS X El Capitan", but I ignored that, next thing I know, everythime I try to boot the installer (In verbose mode), it says "DSMOS Has Arrived", and the screen goes completly black, and the display shuts off.

I'm using a 16GB Flash Drive for the bootable drive. (GUID Partition Map, MacOS Extended Journaled)
I'm using macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 to create the bootable device
My GPU is a nVidia GT 520 (GraphicsEnabler=Yes)
Unibeast version 6.2.0

As I said, I used to run this hackintosh as my daily machine (Desktop) but now, I'm not even able to create the USB, let alone install El Capitan. I really need help, I'm completly clueless of what to do.

Thanks for your help in advance.
i have moved your post to desktop support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back