H270N-WIFI
CPU
4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 630 1536MB
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,
My friend just helped me do a build on a Mac mini deluxe hackintosh. I've got a gigabyte H270N-WIFI motherboard and installed High Sierra. Everything is working other than the USB-C, WiFi & Bluetooth. I remember reading prior to ordering that the Bluetooth and wifi may not work, so that's not the biggest deal(but would be nice if it were a relatively easy fix). My main priority is to get the USB-C working so I can connect my audio interface. It connects via firewire and I already got the adapters I needed to convert the firewire to USB-C, so I'd prefer to use that connection of at all possible. Any help would be much appreciate. Thanks.

@TheIrishJew83, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

OK, my bad. Still very new to to this. I believe I got all the info updated.

Yeah, tried that. From what my buddy is saying is that there isn't a driver yet for the motherboard and high Sierra. Just trying to find out if that indeed is the case or if there's anything we've overlooked.

As far as i know only the AsMedia Gen2 USB 3.1 is supported in macOS 10.13. The Intel Gen1 does not work.

I follow this video and got all my usb port working..

Gotcha. My friend who set it up said he used that guys videos for everything. But he told me "everytime we use the clover program that he uses to install the driver it corrupts all of the system files and we have to reinstall the OS. Also, note that it doesn't recognize the USB c as thunderbolt, it will just be another USB 3.0"

Gotcha. My friend who set it up said he used that guys videos for everything. But he told me "everytime we use the clover program that he uses to install the driver it corrupts all of the system files and we have to reinstall the OS. Also, note that it doesn't recognize the USB c as thunderbolt, it will just be another USB 3.0"
clover configurator is known to ruin config.plist's

best bet is to open a blank file using config configurator, create any patches etc. then save as dummy.plist

then open dummy.plist and your main config.plist using xcode or PlistEdit Pro and copy the info from dummy.plist to config.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back