i5-8400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I recently installed mojave and already followed this guide to patch my usb but I don´t get some steps and further my pc will crash when booting with the suggested boot args.

Also my RX580 won´t work. My geekbench is ridiculously low and I can´t figure out why.

Any ideas?

I actually tried that but I still run into trouble. Besides this doesn´t solve or explain why my graphic card does not work as it´s supposed to.

Well Geekbench is a measure of CPU performance, so you need to supply much more information. Might be worth trying a fresh install following a guide. Applying too many 'fixes' in clover will hamper an otherwise working system.

Geekbench does measure GPU performance as well. A fresh installation won´t do anything as the OS is completely untouched.
I merged my config.plist with pastrychefs tutorial as far as possible but still too many usb ports running I guess. The graphic issue is a mystery to me though. (Open GL score is lower than the one of a macbook 15" pro 2015)

Is it possible to use someone elses SSDT if he has the same mainboard?

Other than that there is still the graphic card issue which I assume is related to some igpu/bios settings which I haven´t figured out yet...

Is it possible to use someone elses SSDT if he has the same mainboard?

Yes, but only if your use of the internal USB headers is also exactly the same.

I will give it a try then.

Btw activating my intel graphics in bios seems to solve the problem but my GPU fans NEVER spin. Is this normal? How can I manually set the rpm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back