Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z170-HD3 DDR3
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
GTX960
Hey guys,

i fixed my USB 3.0 problem and the slots seem to work now with usb sticks and hdd's.
Unfortunatly, my external SD card reader with USB 3.0 only works on USB2.0 Slots and not on the 3.0 ones. Due to my work i need a better speed for my SD card and i would like to ask you if there is any way to fix this problem.

I found out, that my hackintosh with some USB 3.0 plugged in also starts to reboot always i tried to shut it down. Once i pulled the device out of the USB 3.0 slot it stops to reboot and stays shutted down.

Thanks for your help!

greets

Any resolution? I have the same problem here, my usb card reader won't show up in my Sierra hackintosh. I've tried all the ports as well as different card readers/cards. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

@cihusss, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

I'm having the same issue. Both of my USB 3.0 Card readers only work in the 2.0 Slots. Ones a Lexar and the Other is a Transcend. I'm not sure what is wrong. I'm Running on El Capitan. Motherboard is Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero with an i7 intel unlocked Quadcore Processor adn a Geforce GTX 960

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back