Register

USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports not working in GA-P55M-UD2 v1.0 mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attached is the system.log for your review

Attachments

• system.log.zip
    325.2 KB · Views: 137
I just attached the system.log to the thread. I've been using clover for a while but I'm still learning. I'll try the screen to see if it works and i can pull the ioreg files.

Sorry, I've been using clover for a while but I'm still learning. I'll try the screen sharing from a real mac to see if it works and i can pull the ioreg files.

I was able to boot and manipulate from another mac the capitan partition and obtain the ioregs and a new system.log file. I also attached my DSDT.

Attachments

• system.log_new.zip
    359.4 KB · Views: 120
  • ioregs.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 195
  • DSDT.aml
    17.6 KB · Views: 156
I was able to boot and manipulate from another mac the capitan partition and obtain the ioregs and a new system.log file. I also attached my DSDT.

At least one USB port is working .. on EHC1 you see the "USB-2.0-CRW". Some kind of storage device.

But you do have an active port injector on EHC1 and EHC2 and that may be part of the problem.

Try the rename I mentioned (EH01/EH02).

Also, you have USB1 ports. At least they show in ioreg/DSDT. I'm not familiar enough with hardware old enough to have USB1 ports and the implications with 10.11...

Note: No need to provide multiple ioreg files. An ioreg includes all ioreg planes.

How should I do the rename? Could you provide some guidance or advise if there's a thread/post where this is explained in detail?

Sorry, I forget to ask also about how to deal with USB 3.0. Since the Mobo does no have built-in USB 3.0, I added a PCIe expansion card which is Renesas based. In Yosemite the generic kext you made enable the card, but how the card can be recognized in Capitan?

Sorry, I forget to ask also about how to deal with USB 3.0. Since the Mobo does no have built-in USB 3.0, I added a PCIe expansion card which is Renesas based. In Yosemite the generic kext you made enable the card, but how the card can be recognized in Capitan?

No solution for Renasas USB3 in 10.11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back