Motherboard
Asus STRIX B360G Gaming -1703
CPU
i5-9400F
Graphics
RX 5700
Mobile Phone
Android
Check using latest USBInjectALL as its 0.7.3 now. Search for Sniki on GitHub. @Sniki has taken over from RehabMan.

Motherboard
Z68X-UD3H
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Set in Clover Configurator at KextsToPatch tab:

com.apple.iokit.IOUSBHostFamily 83FB0F0F 83FB3F0F
com.apple.driver.usb.AppleUSBXHCI 83F90F0F 83F93F0F

Credits go to PMheart and daliansky

Beside that use USBInjectAll.kext

Cheers!
I don't supposed this gives any USB 3.0 love (read: functionality) to the Z68 boards, does it?

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I don't supposed this gives any USB 3.0 love (read: functionality) to the Z68 boards, does it?
No. USB 3 motherboard ports do not work on the Z68 motherboards. You have to disable USB 3 in the BIOS because macOS doesn't support the controller. From my Golden Build Z68 build description:
Finally, we need to turn off the USB 3.0 Eltron Chipset (and, thus, the USB 3.0 ports) because there is no support for the chipset in Sierra nor has anyone created a driver/kext for the Eltron Chipset. Unfortunately, if we don't do that, Sierra won't install or run after installation.
Integrated Peripherals >
R_USB30 Controler > Disable
R_USB30 Turbo > Disable
F_USB30 Controler > Disable
If you want USB 3, you'll have to use a compatible USB 3 card (which I can't remember the compatible controller at the moment...Amedia?).

Motherboard
Z68X-UD3H
CPU
i7-2600K
Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
No. USB 3 motherboard ports do not work on the Z68 motherboards. You have to disable USB 3 in the BIOS because macOS doesn't support the controller. From my Golden Build Z68 build description:

If you want USB 3, you'll have to use a compatible USB 3 card (which I can't remember the compatible controller at the moment...Amedia?).
Yes, I'm aware, I was hoping there would be some kind of magic update or kext that would re-enable the function since it worked in earlier iterations fo the OS.