Contribute
Register

URGENT-osxaptiofixdrv +2drv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello P1LGRIM thanks for replying ,I m a musician with not a lot of money ,but I love apple products so I made the decision to make one myself I religiously that period of time followed your guides in the forum(i guess I didnt make an account stupid of me) and then because I made my mac stable I forgot about almost everything and now that I m facing the challenge I m helpless basically

Or maybe I forgot that I had one sorry :/

I will keep you informed guys to make this threat solved love u all :)

One more question guys , you said windows10 I happen to run right now a live version of ubuntu linux ,I can see the EFI/CLOVER etc files but off course I dont see files that I added yesterday I only see 2 files named org.clover.drivers64uefi.osxaptionfix2drv-64.bom and the same with .plist that are from 2017 ,now my question is if I install the linux as dual boot will I be able to mount and open the files or that happens only on windows?also how will these files open since on the mac you mount with clover and you see them ,right now I cant see them with linux

One more question guys , you said windows10 I happen to run right now a live version of ubuntu linux ,I can see the EFI/CLOVER etc files but off course I dont see files that I added yesterday I only see 2 files named org.clover.drivers64uefi.osxaptionfix2drv-64.bom and the same with .plist that are from 2017 ,now my question is if I install the linux as dual boot will I be able to mount and open the files or that happens only on windows?also how will these files open since on the mac you mount with clover and you see them ,right now I cant see them with linux
that is why i mentioned using windows and explorer++

I m sorry I should listen to you religiously ,thank u and sorry for bothering you guys

URGENT I M GOING CRAZY PLEASE HELP

so I deleted the hdd and partition it installed the windows 10 and did the explorer++ first the explorer doesnt allow me to change anything delete or copy files and second I dont see the 2 files I added ,I only see files .efi from 2017 and config.plist from 2019 , now I can see a config.plst The one I saved the changes ,it is in desktop(if I find a way todelete it will it go back to good?)I can see it with a program I downloaded on windows

URGENT I M GOING CRAZY PLEASE HELP

so I deleted the hdd and partition it installed the windows 10 and did the explorer++ first the explorer doesnt allow me to change anything delete or copy files and second I dont see the 2 files I added ,I only see files .efi from 2017 and config.plist from 2019 , now I can see a config.plst The one I saved the changes ,it is in desktop(if I find a way todelete it will it go back to good?)I can see it with a program I downloaded on windows
right click on explorer++ and open as admin, you should be able to edit the EFI partition on the macOS hard drive to then make your changes

I did it but it says I cant

Plus I dont see the 2 files I added 2 days ago in the clover I see only the optiofix2drv from 2017,I tried to delete that andthe it said I couldnt pfddd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back