Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA Z170MX GAMING 5
CPU
i7 6700K cpu @4.00Ghz
Graphics
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Hello everyone please help me
2years ago I made a stable iMac17.1 build and it run perfectly fine last night I downloaded and installed a program called cysdem(about locking apps) and a purify chrome app (maybe one of them caused the problem in the first place,so I would shut down my computer as usual and out of the blue it would start again ,so after years I went inside this forum and me the genius I messed it up completely ,what I did was to check the the slide=0 in clover and add two files in the boot folder in EFI directory and I think those two files are what they appear in the screen that wont let me log in ,me again the genius deleted the windows that I had in seperate drive (is it possible to log through windows and delete the two files in EFI?) I m hopeless and I dont know what to do I checked almost everything ,p.s cant log in my mac and have no computer +cant log with install usb either ,same message PLEASE GUYS I BEG U HELP ME ASAP
IMG_20210620_131437.jpg

Guys also my specs

i7 6700K
Z170MX Gaming 5
GeForce GTX 750Ti

Hello everyone please help me
2years ago I made a stable iMac17.1 build and it run perfectly fine last night I downloaded and installed a program called cysdem(about locking apps) and a purify chrome app (maybe one of them caused the problem in the first place,so I would shut down my computer as usual and out of the blue it would start again ,so after years I went inside this forum and me the genius I messed it up completely ,what I did was to check the the slide=0 in clover and add two files in the boot folder in EFI directory and I think those two files are what they appear in the screen that wont let me log in ,me again the genius deleted the windows that I had in seperate drive (is it possible to log through windows and delete the two files in EFI?) I m hopeless and I dont know what to do I checked almost everything ,p.s cant log in my mac and have no computer +cant log with install usb either ,same message PLEASE GUYS I BEG U HELP ME ASAP View attachment 522257
you only should be using 1 memory fix, you have 2 listed in your screenshot

Thanks for replying I appreciate it ,how to use one ? As I said I added two files from a thread here regarding the fix shutdown restart and are more than they should but how toto delete em?

Thanks for replying I appreciate it ,how to use one ? As I said I added two files from a thread here regarding the fix shutdown restart and are more than they should but how toto delete em?
how to use 1? you delete the other one

or undo whatever changes you did in the first place

I cant log in my mac to open clover, once it starts loading with-v it shows the message if not with -v the mac logo doesnt appear at all plus I cant log in with install usb ,I did the changes when I was in my mac environment and saved them as a config.plst now I cant pass the mac logo loader at all I m stuck ,help and thanks for replying I really feel better now

Oncei hit the enter black screen or with -v shows the message about ,recovery and usb show the same message
IMG_20210620_143402.jpg

Your image implies an install from UniBeast which requires a user to be logged-in in order to download it.
You say that your build is two years old but your user account is created today, so how did you install the OS originally?

So if I understood well
I have the mac on my crucial ct1050mx300ssd1 driver
I install windows on my second driver ST1000DM010 and then through explorer++ on windows I will delete the two files in the EFI I foolishly added yesterday ,right? Thank you for your help I really appreciate it ,I have a feeling it will work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back