Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X
CPU
Core Intel i7 6700K
Graphics
GEFORCE GTX 1060 OC 3GB
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Yesterday I successfully built my Hackintosh with the following components: Intel i7 6700K, Gigabyte GA-Z170X, GEFORCE GTX 160, 2 x 16GB Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz and an SSD Samsung evo 250gb. All was fine, nvidia web drivers loaded and it booted without a problem.Then today I turn it on and the attached panic comes up next to the Apple logo while loading the OS!

Do you guys know what's going on? I really need to get this working asap for work

Disclaimer: I have no programming knowledge and i just got this far because i followed the Tony Mac guide step by step and this particular post, so if you could please help me in layman's terms it would be deeply appreciated. If not possible then believe me i'll make an effort to understand.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG-20170515-WA0011.jpeg
    IMG-20170515-WA0011.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 642
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

The problem appears to be the AppleIGB network kext that you installed.
If you cannot figure out how to remove it just reinstall the OS and do not install the AppleIGB.kext afterwards.

You are a life saviour. Managed to remove the kext and boot!!!

BTW With my current build do you know which network kext should I use? I think that's the only one I had Installed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back