Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Specs:
HP Z200 Workstation
Nvidia Quadro 600
Core i7 870
No, I can't remove the graphics card, the PC came without.
Settings:Legacy, Inject Nvidia.
Also, GUID partition table wouldn't work(Computer wouldn't recognise), so I used MBR.
I have tried USBBusFix=1, -v, -x, cpus=1, ncpi=x2000
I have a theory that it doesn't woark because I used MBR format, but the GUID table won't work.
Any help is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

PS When the prohibited sign appears, all text glitches out, with random black chunks

Having wrestled with Skylake/Clover/El Capitan for months it is clear to me that there is no way around the basic instructions, which now work quite well with Unibeast and 10.11.4/5 even with Skylake without most users having to manually amend the configp file.
It helps to research on this and other web sites what people with similar hardware have done.
Follow instructions using GUID partition table--my understanding is that both OSX and Win10 now require this, at least Win 10 required the drive be partitioned with GUID for a recent fresh install. I believeGUID partioning is a function of the OS not the motherboard and has been implemented since XP days--you can look it up. I presume you are not trying to install on a massive multi TB drive.
You must use nv_disable=1 to get to the installer with Nvidia cards. If you have not used that I don't think you will get very far with an Nvidia GPU regardless of motherboard or chipset. You have what is now an elder chipset and I have no idea if other flags are required--should be something you can research-- but I suspect not. I believe Apple used those Xenons in a line of desktop machines.
Presuming you can install you will still need nv_disable=1 to boot off Unibeast.
There are instructions otherwise for using graphics cards of your type and Multibeast settings.

Having wrestled with Skylake/Clover/El Capitan for months it is clear to me that there is no way around the basic instructions, which now work quite well with Unibeast and 10.11.4/5 even with Skylake without most users having to manually amend the configp file.
It helps to research on this and other web sites what people with similar hardware have done.
Follow instructions using GUID partition table--my understanding is that both OSX and Win10 now require this, at least Win 10 required the drive be partitioned with GUID for a recent fresh install. I believeGUID partioning is a function of the OS not the motherboard and has been implemented since XP days--you can look it up. I presume you are not trying to install on a massive multi TB drive.
You must use nv_disable=1 to get to the installer with Nvidia cards. If you have not used that I don't think you will get very far with an Nvidia GPU regardless of motherboard or chipset. You have what is now an elder chipset and I have no idea if other flags are required--should be something you can research-- but I suspect not. I believe Apple used those Xenons in a line of desktop machines.
Presuming you can install you will still need nv_disable=1 to boot off Unibeast.
There are instructions otherwise for using graphics cards of your type and Multibeast settings.
How do I make it nv_disable=1 without getting to the installer first?
Also, I injected nvdidia drivers, what do they do?

Hello
What are your BIOS settings
HP Z200 Workstation

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back