i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I have a hackintosh with Mac OS High Sierra for a year now and I'm very happy. Big thanks to the community for all of this.

I'd like to upgrade from High Sierra to Catalina and followed this guide ->
I was able to reach step 6 but then the installation stopped at the apple logo forever (at least 45 Minutes). I then restarted the computer and booted 'Boot macOS install from "MyHardDriveName"'. I ran in the Apple Logo 2-3 times.

Now the Partition 'Boot MacOS install from "MyHardDriveName"' is GONE for 'Boot macOS from "MyHardDriveName". If I run this it gets stuck in a black screen. I made a video in verbose mode -> Here is a link to my dropbox
I also added 3 screenshots. "3last.png" is the last thing before the screen turns black.

Help please!
you will need to disable your serial ports in your BIOS

Hi,
I have a hackintosh with Mac OS High Sierra for a year now and I'm very happy. Big thanks to the community for all of this.

I'd like to upgrade from High Sierra to Catalina and followed this guide ->
I was able to reach step 6 but then the installation stopped at the apple logo forever (at least 45 Minutes). I then restarted the computer and booted 'Boot macOS install from "MyHardDriveName"'. I ran in the Apple Logo 2-3 times.

Now the Partition 'Boot MacOS install from "MyHardDriveName"' is GONE for 'Boot macOS from "MyHardDriveName". If I run this it gets stuck in a black screen. I made a video in verbose mode -> Here is a link to my dropbox
I also added 3 screenshots. "3last.png" is the last thing before the screen turns black.

Help please!

Screenshots show that Serial port is enabled. It needs to be disabled.

Screenshots also show graphics error. Try with IGPU disabled until you are able to boot in to macOS. Then fix it from there.

As suggested here -> I just tried to ...
"At Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection"

Now the boot stops here (see 4.jpg)

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 91
As suggested here -> I just tried to ...
"At Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection"

Now the boot stops here (see 4.jpg)

I've never seen USBInjectAll stop like that. Did you fix the 15 port limit?

Hi, i disabled the serial ports in the bios and rebooted. I still run into a black screen. These are the last outputs (5.png).
The parallel ports are still enabled.

This image shows graphics error. Try disabling IGPU in BIOS.

I now use internal graphics but still run into a black screen. This is the last output (6.png)

No, try disabling IGPU in BIOS and only use your RX 580.

Ups, ok. I set Initial Display Output to IGFX. Still the black screen. This is the last output (7.png)

That's a graphics error.

Please post your EFI folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back