HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, as the title says I'm currently on 10.10.2 and I wish to upgrade to 10.10.5 using combo update from the Apple Website. Is there anything I should do before I update?

System Information: In signature.
Current Clover Booted Version : 3192
PBI : HP Probook Installer Clover Edition 6.2.15.4.2

Hi, as the title says I'm currently on 10.10.2 and I wish to upgrade to 10.10.5 using combo update from the Apple Website. Is there anything I should do before I update?

System Information: In signature.
Current Clover Booted Version : 3192
PBI : HP Probook Installer Clover Edition 6.2.15.4.2
You should back up and update pbi ce first

Clover is also in pbi ce

Great! did update PBI/CE, to the latest version available. Current Clover booted Revision: 3261.

There is a minor glitch, although I picked the right system definitions in the PBI/CE installer. Somehow the brightness is set to 0 at startup, I have to manually increase brightness using fn + f3. What could be causing this?

There is a minor glitch, although I picked the right system definitions in the PBI/CE installer. Somehow the brightness is set to 0 at startup, I have to manually increase brightness using fn + f3. What could be causing this?

With working NVRAM, your brightness selection will be saved across reboot.

With working NVRAM, your brightness selection will be saved across reboot.

Sounds like NVRAM isn't saving the brightness value. Is there a way to set default value?
I'm using ACPIBacklight.kext, and strangely I have two copies of it in the same folder, with exact same version and size.

Sounds like NVRAM isn't saving the brightness value. Is there a way to set default value?
I'm using ACPIBacklight.kext, and strangely I have two copies of it in the same folder, with exact same version and size.

Post EFI/Clover folder.

What do you mean "two copies of it"?

Take a screenshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back