RX Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

I just upgraded to 11.6.5 from my old 11.2.3 system. I am on OpenCore 0.6.7, and was hoping this would be acceptable to run the upgrade.
At first, everything was going well until the final boot, I was looking at the screen where none of my peripherals could be detected.

Luckily I was running this upgrade test on my old clone (separate SSD) of the initially installed Big Sur.

What I tried already was to login into my primary system and look at the EFI of the clone. I noticed that the newly created Apple folder appeared next to seemingly unchanged OC and BOOT folders. So I tried removing the Apple folder and rebooting into that "cloned" system one more time, but no difference.

Any recommendations? Please help

Hello,

I just upgraded to 11.6.5 from my old 11.2.3 system. I am on OpenCore 0.6.7, and was hoping this would be acceptable to run the upgrade.
At first, everything was going well until the final boot, I was looking at the screen where none of my peripherals could be detected.

Luckily I was running this upgrade test on my old clone (separate SSD) of the initially installed Big Sur.

What I tried already was to login into my primary system and look at the EFI of the clone. I noticed that the newly created Apple folder appeared next to seemingly unchanged OC and BOOT folders. So I tried removing the Apple folder and rebooting into that "cloned" system one more time, but no difference.

Any recommendations? Please help

Thank you Feartech, done, had to remap all my USB ports, now it is working again with 11.6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back