Contribute
Register

Upgrade 10.12.6 to Mojave: Error, graphics card must have metal support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this possible without reinstalling the system? Probably not right?

Edited and enabled Inject Intel...
Still not any better..

So I enabled Intel GFX Fix... But still not any better. - But I don't have to install additional kexts, as you said the drivers are already integrated right?

Edited and enabled Inject Intel...
Still not any better..

So I enabled Intel GFX Fix... But still not any better. - But I don't have to install additional kexts, as you said the drivers are already integrated right?
Upload your Clover config.plist and I'll look at it.

Here you go. Thanks for the effort

You don't have any SMBIOS information. Use iMac 14,2. Click where it's shown in red below. Select iMac 14,2 to fill in the info.

Screen_Shot_19.jpg

Also, in the ACPI section uncheck IntelGFX, that is not one of the fixes. You don't want that.

Screen_Shot_12.jpg

You don't have any SMBIOS information. Use iMac 14,2. Click where it's shown in red below. Select iMac 14,2 to fill in the info.

View attachment 353332

Also, in the ACPI section uncheck IntelGFX, that is not one of the fixes. You don't want that.

View attachment 353333
Maybe that's a problem.. Although I checked iMac 14,2 when creating the Mojaveinstaller... Must have gone somehow.. My Hackintosh says its an iMac 27" Late 2013... However, gonna fix that and try again.

Although I checked iMac 14,2 when creating the Mojaveinstaller
How did you create your Mojave installer ? Did you get Clover from this site or from Sourceforge ?

What is your specific HP model ? Is it the 600 or 800 G1 model ?

Those are more difficult to hackintosh due to the limited BIOS options and settings. I would suggest you wait for Unibeast for Mojave to become available and make an installer with that. Download Mojave from the Mac App Store and then try a clean install. Then follow the complete Mojave install guide on this site and don't mix in guides from other sites that are somewhat different in procedure as that will usually end up in failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back