Contribute
Register

Updating to macOS Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Henties I have 18A389, but software update says I am up to date. Did you downloaded the full Mojave installer from the app store? Thanks.
Hi @iwacemaker No I was very early with updating when 18A391 was not yet available in the App Store that is supposed to serve the country I live in, so I used a VPN to the US and downloaded it from there. Now that it has been out for a while I suggest just search for it on the internet and you will find it. By now I think this forum will perhaps have a link to it as well. Monitoring this board during the day I noticed that other members seem to have the same problem in that update does not show that there is an update for Mojave being offered. Perhaps it all boils down to bandwidth management/control. Sorry I could not resolve your issue entirely. Nevertheless try what I suggested.
Greetings

Last edited:
Hi @iwacemaker No I was very early with updating when 18A291 was not yet available in the App Store that is supposed to serve the country I live in, so I used a VPN to the US and downloaded it from there. Now that it has been out for a while I suggest just search for it on the internet and you will find it. By now I think this forum will perhaps have a link to it as well. Monitoring this board during the day I noticed that other members seem to have the same problem in that update does not show that there is an update for Mojave being offered. Perhaps it all boils down to bandwidth management/control. Sorry I could not resolve your issue entirely. Nevertheless try what I suggested.
Greetings

Thank you sir, I might just wait for the 10.14.1 update, so far everything works for me so I am happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back