Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 UD ATX
CPU
Intel Core i5-10600K
Graphics
GT710 2 GB
I want to update my current GPU (GT710) in my Catalina machine to either a Vega 56 or 64 and had a couple of questions I was hoping to get advice/help on as I'm quite new to the whole Hackintosh thing.

- from threads here and Apple's egpu pages it looks like Vega 56 and 64 are supported but does it matter what brand/make of card I use?

- Attached are my EFI and .plist file/s. Will this work OOB or will I need to add anything or update my WEG file or lilu K?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Kexts.png
    Kexts.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 89
  • config.plist
    25.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Tools.png
    Tools.png
    163 KB · Views: 114
I want to update my current GPU (GT710) in my Catalina machine to either a Vega 56 or 64 and had a couple of questions I was hoping to get advice/help on as I'm quite new to the whole Hackintosh thing.

- from threads here and Apple's egpu pages it looks like Vega 56 and 64 are supported but does it matter what brand/make of card I use?

- Attached are my EFI and .plist file/s. Will this work OOB or will I need to add anything or update my WEG file or lilu K?

Thanks in advance.
Probably any brand should work (not sure about XFX though). Apple recommends Sapphire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back