Contribute
Register

Updating Mavericks 10.9: GA-Z77X-UD5H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to the extras folder then go to modules then just download the filenvram and put it in there and delete the dly file from the modules folder and reboot you will have a fully working imesseages and facetime i did that my Hackintosh working flawlessly on Mavericks Thanks let me know if that works for you

I got a Solution for you go to extras folder and delete one file i dont remember the exact name but the file name is i blieved id dylib somthing and and just keep the filenvram.dylb and open multibeast 6.0 for mavericks and install PCIROOT you will have a fully working imessages facetime and appstore and icloud i have a same motherboard and currently using mavericks thanks

I'm having a problem I can't figure out. I have the same motherboard with an i5 3570K. The problem I'm having is with airplay, it won't work. It appears in the status bar but when I select my apple tv my tv just goes black. I have all the correct drivers and selected the correct system definition to enable airplay which is mac mini. I also have integrated graphics selected in my UEFI. I've reinstalled and the same issue occurs. It used to work with Mountain Lion please Help?

I followed the guide here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

When I tried to boot from USB the first time I inserted it into one of the front ports and it didnt work but when I used one of the red ports at the back it booted fine, installed and I had no problems.

In Multibeast i enabled only:
ALC898 + HDA audio drivers,
the Intel and Atheros Network drivers,
the trim patch for my Kingston SSD and
updated Chimera.

Everything seems to be working fine except where I used to have Dual LAN visible in Network preferences I only have a single ethernet connection. Id like to get it working but honestly I never use the second LAN port anyways so not too bad.

After installing NVRam diy file, I no longer have QE/CI with my HD 3000. Great. Anyone know how to revert back? Tried deleting it, repairing permission, etc...

[edit] Solved. I'll try it again once my Nvidia card arrives. Thanks for the iMessage fix tip!

Hi,
I have a problem with bootloader.
Installed Mavericks with Unibeast..all works fine but when I installed Chimera (last version) with multibeast It does't work...
Help,,,
Ciao

Lifesaver post (#72 konjow) - thanks for posting your plist!

I've been using my Hac as a daily driver for a couple of years. I'm not a complete noob, but I get stumped on updates sometimes. I switched to Mavericks (clean install) last night and had a machine that was booting just fine as far as I could tell, except it gave me a gray screen. No KP that I could see. Verbose didn't reveal any obvious hanging.

I found your post and tried your plist. Here is a little more detail on how to try this for anyone that needs it:

//From Chameleon
GraphicsEnabler=No -v -s -x

//Then the following to write to the filesystem once you're in
fsck -fy
mount uw /

//Use vi to edit Chameleon's plist (Google vi commands)
vi /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist

I used your plist values exactly, rebooted, and voila!

By the way, I have the rev 1.0 version of this board, F14 bios. Video is EVGA GT640.

glad it helps :) use text wrangler its easier

If anyone is having problems with Ableton Live 9 then try changing preferences>audio>in/out sample rate to 48000. This did the trick with the popping sounds and weird latency.
You may also need to update to 9.1

reference
https://forums.presonus.com/posts/list/41362.page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back