Motherboard
GA-Z77X-UD5H
CPU
Core i7-3770K
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST 2 GB
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Made a Thread for GA-Z77X-UD5H updating to mavericks.

Mavericks is still downloading for me currently. Has anyone had a successful instal and what did you do use for multibeast? Are there any problems anyone is having with it?

Looks like some have. I'm installing unibeast to a flash drive now..

Yes it runs PERFECTLY, i didn't even fresh install, only upgrade from ML, works FLAWLESS!

Only installed:

AppleHDA 10.9 (without DSDT section cause i have UEFI)

And just to be up-to-date, reinstalled:

Intel and Atheros network
FakeSMC
3rd party SATA
Chimera latest

Have fun!

I have the Thunderbolt version of this, I'm going to give it a few days for the dust to settle and a good guide for updating to come out.

I'm scared of jumping to it (I'm on 10.8.4 at the moment).

Unibeast, but did only a upgrade. After which, Multibeast for actual drivers.

Did you do the update straight from the mac app store or do the unibeast upgrade?

I have the Thunderbolt version of this, I'm going to give it a few days for the dust to settle and a good guide for updating to come out.

I'm scared of jumping to it (I'm on 10.8.4 at the moment).

I'm with you on that one, I will wait a while as well, my 10.8.4 is working like a charm. Hopefully Mavericks solves the audio issue that plagues the 10.8.5 and UD5H update. :D

I'm struggling, created USB stick with latest unibeast, pick USB at login, then I get a quick flash of a white screen with an apple logo before it restarts and back via power cycle. I have tried entering all the various arguments with no luck. when I use -v I see all the lines spitting out but when it gets to the end, whatever is making it crash goes to quick for me to see. Gutted as I want to get this working!

Any suggestions welcome.

So I updated to Mavericks! Went though 2 problems:

1. Make sure you update Chimera before you do this. I was on 2.0.1 and it would not boot.

2. iMessage is not working anymore since I've upgraded to 2.2.1. Still trying to fix it. Anybody want to send me there extras folder so I can compare what I got or can anyone give me any tips? I've tried to to the FileNVRAM.dylib and no success.

Also, can anybody with an Ivy Bridge play a iTunes downloaded video with this motherboard.

Thanks for the help in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back