CPU
i5-9600K
Graphics
RX570
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok, I’ve got Mojave running, pretty satisfied besides some video memory issue to be fixed. I’ve seen a message about new software updates for Mojave from Apple. Can I deploy these updates without messing my setup?

Ok, I’ve got Mojave running, pretty satisfied besides some video memory issue to be fixed. I’ve seen a message about new software updates for Mojave from Apple. Can I deploy these updates without messing my setup?

@Enzo.F,

MacOS security updates are treated similar to normal MacOS updates, it's normally a standalone installer that is downloaded as an App and run from within MacOS.

As long as your using clover or the open core boot loader then you should be ok to go ahead and install the security update, the 1st phase will be done from with in MacOS, then it will reboot and the subsequent install phases will be done out side of MacOS (just like the second and third phase of running the MacOS installer).

We generally recommend that you resolve any configuration issues before installing updates so that the process goes smoothly.

Cheers
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back