Haswell i7-4770k
Graphics
Intel 4600 integrated
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys, lurking on here for a while. I built my Hackintosh in 2014. Running 10.9.5 still, 3.69 GHz I7 32 gb 1333MHz DDR3. on the Gigabyte z87. Been trying to figure out the best way to update my software to the most recent, most stable build and I think I need a little bit of guidance right now. Thanks!

I'm in the same boat. GA-Z87X-UD5H mobo running 10.9.5. If you're using Chameleon for your bootloader, like I am, you'll need to do a rebuild from scratch if you want to run 10.12. I was considering just going to 10.11, but it's hard to find a legit copy of the 10.11 installer. I wonder what other thoughts are on the subject?

I'm in the same boat. GA-Z87X-UD5H mobo running 10.9.5. If you're using Chameleon for your bootloader, like I am, you'll need to do a rebuild from scratch if you want to run 10.12. I was considering just going to 10.11, but it's hard to find a legit copy of the 10.11 installer. I wonder what other thoughts are on the subject?
I'm okay with starting from scratch, as I run my OS off a separate SSD. Thanks, I guess I just have to make a new boot USB with the most recent update.

Sucks that I have to reinstall all of my Adobe, but, such is life I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back