i7-8700
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Finally i got everything working after 3 months of trials and errors. But Clover Bootloader seems to be the hardest. After updating clover bootloader through Clover Configurator, My mac wont show in the bootloader. I have to use the original USB to load it. Then put the EFI folder from the USB back to system EFI.

Everything seems to work fine, but some forums have stated to update clover to better handle Apple updates.

Any help appreciated.

Finally i got everything working after 3 months of trials and errors. But Clover Bootloader seems to be the hardest. After updating clover bootloader through Clover Configurator, My mac wont show in the bootloader. I have to use the original USB to load it. Then put the EFI folder from the USB back to system EFI.

Everything seems to work fine, but some forums have stated to update clover to better handle Apple updates.

Any help appreciated.
make sure to "customise" and make sure to include the same files as on your usb

make sure to "customise" and make sure to include the same files as on your usb
Yeah, I did and after update i check my kext Other folder and EFI64 folder, I'm using an EFI folder from a tonymac forum user with the same motherboard. the ver is 4862. Everything works for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back