Contribute
Register

Updated to Clover 5103: my Hackintosh Mojave won't work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170MX Gaming 5
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone,

Maybe you guys could help me, since I have no clue what to do anymore
I recently updated my Hackintosh from High sierra to Mojave when I purchased the Vega 64.

It all worked well except for the GPU fans would not spin.
I tried fixing that with VGtab for a while untill the late hours where I somehow stupidly updated Clover from somewhere around 4300 to 5103.

When I try to boot normally and launch the OS from my disk: the apple logo shows and immediately shuts down and restarts again.
Running in verbose, safe mode or debugging won't help. It shows that there's a kernel panic.

I have tried creating a new install usb with Mojave and an older version of Clover but I have not succeeded so far.
It keeps crashing or hanging somewhere. Unfortunately I do not have the original install USB since I bought it second hand.

I've attached some config files from yesterday, before I entirely messed it up.
I still have that copy of the entire Clover folder.

Do you guys have an idea what I could do?

Kind regards,

Segis

Attachments

• config_original.plist
    6.6 KB · Views: 125
  • config.plist
    6.2 KB · Views: 128
Take a look at this post which should help you understand what happened and possibly how to fix it.

Take a look at this post which should help you understand what happened and possibly how to fix it.

Thank you! Do you know if there is a way to do this without having to install Mojave and a clover bootloader on an USB?

Either way I will try this tomorrow and let you know if it succeeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back