CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
RX560
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I haven't used the mSATA in years. Sorry 'bout that. (I won't be able to check it for a while...I'm a snowbird.)

As for mDP/TB monitor connections - I never used it as I have a graphics card.

You don't have hot swap capability with this version of macOS and the Z77. You have to have your TB peripherals plugged in at cold boot time.
It's all good on the mSATA port and the Hot swap issues. It isn't the most important features of the board. :(
I have a GPU as well, but don't I have to set the Intel HD4000 as primary to get all the GPUs working at the same time? Meaning, the Intel HD4000 for QuickSync and then the AMD GPUs for FCPX acceleration of effects? Maybe, I am confused on this. I plug into the HD4000 on boot up and then swap to the AMD GPUs after booting up. Should, I only be plugged into the AMD GPUs on boot up?

As always your input and help is appreciated.

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO Z370
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
It's all good on the mSATA port and the Hot swap issues. It isn't the most important features of the board. :(
I have a GPU as well, but don't I have to set the Intel HD4000 as primary to get all the GPUs working at the same time? Meaning, the Intel HD4000 for QuickSync and then the AMD GPUs for FCPX acceleration of effects? Maybe, I am confused on this. I plug into the HD4000 on boot up and then swap to the AMD GPUs after booting up. Should, I only be plugged into the AMD GPUs on boot up?

As always your input and help is appreciated.
IIRC, injecting iGPU (in config.plist) is only for Airplay (and something else). I run two monitors using the GTX 760 w/o any problems.

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
What is "IIRC"? I can "inject iGPU" using Clover Con figurer? Is this correct?
IIRC == If I remember correctly.

I assume you can use Clover Configurator...I don't use it.

Stork

Admin
Staff member
Motherboard
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
Classic Mac
Power Mac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello my friend Stork. Have you update to Mojave 10.14.3 now?

Hugs,
Magnos
Nope. I left Thunderball behind up North while I'm SnowBirding in Florida. However, it's an easy upgrade as I tested Mojave before leaving.

trs96

Motherboard
GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
HD4600 / RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
Android
I left Thunderball behind up North while I'm SnowBirding in Florida.
Wish I could fly down there for a week. Here's my high and low temps where I live this Wednesday and Thursday.
These are in degrees F not Celsius. High of -16 on Wed. ouch ! Wind chills at night will be -50 or lower !

Screen Shot 15.jpg