Contribute
Register

[UPDATED] mbar97/i3-2125/Z68A-D3H-B3/16GB RAM/GTS250 [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Miles,

I have some questions about how you installed OS X
I have the same board as you (GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 @ F13) and i3-2105 + 8 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM (+intergrated graphics)

Anyway, I'm trying to make Unibeast work
So I followed tonymacx86's guide, but when I try to boot of USB-HDD, It says ''Loading Operating System...'' Did you have any problems like this, considering you have the same board ??? And do you have any suggestions ?

ArnaudDhaene said:
Hey Miles,

I have some questions about how you installed OS X
I have the same board as you (GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 @ F13) and i3-2105 + 8 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM (+intergrated graphics)

Anyway, I'm trying to make Unibeast work
So I followed tonymacx86's guide, but when I try to boot of USB-HDD, It says ''Loading Operating System...'' Did you have any problems like this, considering you have the same board ??? And do you have any suggestions ?

the right choice is HDD
then choose your USB stick

Can I run dual monitors with the HD3000 and my Radeon 6870? If not what do you suggest - I want to be able to run dual monitors at FULL RESOLUTION - My main monitor is 2048x1152 and I'm looking to buy another to run at the same resolution - would prefer not having to run a 1920x1080 through HDMI if I can avoid it.

I have been getting KP since I installed a new external esata raid device. The funny thing is now I get KP whether or not the external device is on. It happens on the first boot and usually I can turn the system off and back on and BAM it will start up.

Any suggestions?

GA-Z68A-D3H-B3
i5 2500k
Radeon 6870
16gb Ram
Lion 10.7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back