Contribute
Register

[UPDATED for Multibeast 9.2.1 and Sierra 10.12.6] Sierra On 200 Series With KabyLake Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious - did you get BOTH of the ethernet ports working? the one on the left (when looking at the MB ports directly) is not seeing a connection. The one to the right works fine. I get lights on the left port (but OSX doesn't see a connection) and I wondered if the system is limited to see only one port vs. both or if one is Intel and the other is something else like Realtek?

This is one of the best guides I've read. Thanks for sharing it. I was going to use the H270 Wifi Gigabyte motherboard, but I want to use a Skylake 6700 I took out of my first build. I changed my mind and swapped it out for the 6700K. The H170 boards are almost out of stock everywhere. The places that do have them are inflating their prices. Does anybody know which bootloader options I would change to use skyline 6700 with H270 board?

This is one of the best guides I've read. Thanks for sharing it. I was going to use the H270 Wifi Gigabyte motherboard, but I want to use a Skylake 6700 I took out of my first build. I changed my mind and swapped it out for the 6700K. The H170 boards are almost out of stock everywhere. The places that do have them are inflating their prices. Does anybody know which bootloader options I would change to use skyline 6700 with H270 board?
You can use Clover as a bootloader. Follow the instruction from this guide. Just ignore the FakeCPUID because of Skylake already compatible with clover boot loader, so FakeCPUID ig-platform-id is not necessary for Skylake Processors.

hi jktaurus8, I have a GA-B250M-d3H mobo and i3-7100 cpu with pm961 SSD inside, install 10.12.5, But have a problem, that is the SSD icon is yellow, it is recognized as external disk. I've tried every method I can find. Can you help me?

did you reformat the drive in Disk Utility? Yellow triangle with '!' indicates that the drive is unable to be read (most likely because of wrong format)

I think that will be a hardware issue recheck all your cables.
hi jktaurus8, I have a GA-B250M-d3H mobo and i3-7100 cpu with pm961 SSD inside, install 10.12.5, But have a problem, that is the SSD icon is yellow, it is recognized as external disk. I've tried every method I can find. Can you help me?

hi jktaurus8, thank you for your thorough guide, I was able to get my mac up and running.
may I ask if the audio works over HDMI? I am very certain that I followed every step, but I don't seem to be able to get audio to work over MOBO's HDMI.
also it is required to apply any display in order to display higher resolution than 1080P

thanks~

hi jktaurus8, thank you for your thorough guide, I was able to get my mac up and running.
may I ask if the audio works over HDMI? I am very certain that I followed every step, but I don't seem to be able to get audio to work over MOBO's HDMI.
also it is required to apply any display in order to display higher resolution than 1080P

thanks~
Use clover HDMI audio cammand.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to install Mac OS Sierra on my PC using this guide, but I can't even run installer. I have tried using both 0x306A0 and 0x0506E3 as FakeCPUID values. With first one PC is rebooting immediately, there's nothing to see, even with verbose mode. I've taken a picture of what it looks like with the second FakeCPUID. I have also tried USB 2.0, USB 3.0 and USB 3.1 ports, I have removed one of the RAM sticks and my GPU. Here are my PC specs:

Gigabyte B250M-DS3H
Intel Pentium G4560
2x 4 GB DDR4 2133 MHz Corsair RAM
Gigabyte Radeon RX480 4 GB
Samsung 850 Evo 120 GB
Seagate Barracuda 500 GB
TP-LINK WDN4800 Wireless PCI Card

What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_20170627_160731_01.jpg
    IMG_20170627_160731_01.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 111