Contribute
Register

[UPDATED for Multibeast 9.2.1 and Sierra 10.12.6] Sierra On 200 Series With KabyLake Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
then it will be the graphics cards problem.. Add nv_disable=1 boot flag, then try again.
i found the problem, because i use wrong kext in others. it may not detect the USB drive.thanks.

Now, I'm using a Z270 (asrock), but upon trying this boot from USB out of clover, I got this issue. Does anyone have any idea what I might need to do?
IMG_9501.JPG

THANKS!

Now, I'm using a Z270 (asrock), but upon trying this boot from USB out of clover, I got this issue. Does anyone have any idea what I might need to do?View attachment 254690
THANKS!
Copy the EFI folder from your USB then Replace it in the HDD's EFI.

I've double-checked the work, and I'm not sure what I'm missing. Is the issue what's on the clover plist or what's in the non-EFI itself? I've attached my plist.

My equipment:
  • ASRock Z270M Pro4
  • EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 SC
  • Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake Quad-Core 4.2 GHz
  • SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 500GB
  • CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB)
  • NZXT Kraken X61
Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.3 KB · Views: 209
Someone replied, and then deleted, "Copy the EFI folder from your USB then Replace it in the HDD's EFI." My understanding is that the first step is to launch the Sierra installer, at which point you can format the SSD/HDD for HFS+. Is there a way to do what was suggested (if it's even a good idea) while the drive is in the PC? Thanks so much!

Someone replied, and then deleted, "Copy the EFI folder from your USB then Replace it in the HDD's EFI." My understanding is that the first step is to launch the Sierra installer, at which point you can format the SSD/HDD for HFS+. Is there a way to do what was suggested (if it's even a good idea) while the drive is in the PC? Thanks so much!
Not that after installation Copy the EFI folder from USB then replaces it from HDD/EFI/EFI folder.

I've double-checked the work, and I'm not sure what I'm missing. Is the issue what's on the clover plist or what's in the non-EFI itself? I've attached my plist.

My equipment:
  • ASRock Z270M Pro4
  • EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 SC
  • Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake Quad-Core 4.2 GHz
  • SAMSUNG 850 EVO 2.5" 500GB
  • CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB)
  • NZXT Kraken X61
Thanks for any help!
There is a boot file is missing so do the step I mentioned in the above reply.

I'm sorry I'm just ignorant here.

Are you saying I need to yank the SATA SSD from the computer, put it in a Mac, format it HFS+ and copy the EFI folder from the USB drive onto the SATA SSD?

I've uploaded the config file from my USB drive. I'm wondering if my config is too different to work properly.

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.4 KB · Views: 252
I'm sorry I'm just ignorant here.

Are you saying I need to yank the SATA SSD from the computer, put it in a Mac, format it HFS+ and copy the EFI folder from the USB drive onto the SATA SSD?

I've uploaded the config file from my USB drive. I'm wondering if my config is too different to work properly.
No no no not like that. Just copy your EFI folder from the pen drive that you used to install mac os on your hackintosh. Then mount EFI partition from your hackintosh HDD using clover configurator(or EFI mounter) after that you can see an EFI partition on your hackintosh just open it there you can see an another EFI folder. Replace the EFI folder with your pen drive EFI folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back