Contribute
Register

*UPDATED*[Guide] Gigabyte Z170 HD3P 10.11.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried the FakeSMC...but had no luck.

Have you guys had any luck with getting temperature readings with this MB?

I have installed the "usual" FakeSMC.kext with plugins from MultiBeast but that created a Panic crash (therefore I renamed the FakeSMC.kext - see attached).

But are there other plugins out there? Could be the FakeSMC.kext is not the problem but some of the plugins?

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2017-06-05 kl. 08.40.19.png
    Skærmbillede 2017-06-05 kl. 08.40.19.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 198
@lukacrnkic, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Audio not working, i've installed with MultiBeast and won't boot. AppleHDADriver assertion in line... and black screen.

HELP !

Audio not working, i've installed with MultiBeast and won't boot. AppleHDADriver assertion in line... and black screen.

HELP !
I can see you have had your system working - what did you do today prior to it would not boot?

I can see you have had your system working - what did you do today prior to it would not boot?

now it work, but I have no audio, kexts for ALC888 dropped on CLOVER - kexts - other and Audio flag at "1"

any ideas?

Did you install the ALC887/888b legacy via Multibeast? I have the attached in my Clover...my audio is working with this. (but I am on High Sierra 10.13.1)

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2017-11-05 kl. 10.44.20.jpg
    Skærmbillede 2017-11-05 kl. 10.44.20.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 271
I have the same problem at Sierra High. At motherboard
z170-hd3p with sound ALC 887 no audio since install Sierra High.

I did try of course Multibest but it failed always with installing ALC 887/88b

if you install ALC by MultiBeast where is located MultiBeast.log for checking more info?

Thank you

OSX 10.14.1 is running nicely after reading al your posts thx guys...

I have the same problem at Sierra High. At motherboard
z170-hd3p with sound ALC 887 no audio since install Sierra High.

I did try of course Multibest but it failed always with installing ALC 887/88b

if you install ALC by MultiBeast where is located MultiBeast.log for checking more info?

Thank you

Hi xchose,

As far as I can remember - from El Capitan - to High Sierra 10.13.6 - through every version nothing works without a SSDT. There's one attached for audio in the original post - put it in /kexts/Other and that should do the trick for you.

@DutchJan

I have not been able to boot into Mojave yet. Can you share your Clover version and your config.plist please? If I get it working I would write a newer version of the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back