Contribute
Register

[UPDATED for Multibeast 9.2.1 and Sierra 10.12.6] Sierra On 200 Series With KabyLake Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
@citizen7, I could find you and kiss you. FINALLY installing following your steps above. What made you take these actions and what makes you think this is what fixed it?

digging through some older threads, I realized fakeSMC was missing! I couldn't figure out why it wasn't there, so rather than clean up the installer, I learned a few builds back, it's always better to start over. because the build is so new, I figured it would not hurt to grab the latest critical kexts (newer than uni/multi) and also I totally forgot to mention, my BIOS is f5, and this original guide was f3. not sure if that matters, but it was a breeze once I reset. Now working on audio... graphics look great so far, no in depth testing yet otherwise. post your benches when you are rolling instead of that kiss, aye?

haha. So I spent some time last night after finally getting Sierra installed and started to optimize. With darkwake=8 I couldn't get the computer to sleep. Monitor would shutoff but computer stayed running. So I immediately went to darkwake=10 and that worked. It slept all night and as of this morning I woke it up and everything seems to be working coming out of sleep. USB 3.0 is fully working at 3.0 speeds as well. iMessage was easy to get working following someone with a similar build here. I even have sound working coming from the Display Port of my GTX 1050. I thought that would be a little more difficult. I used @toleda script and after an initial book it didn't work. So I moved on and had to do subsequent reboots (I think I was tweaking some visuals in clover boot loader) and next thing I knew it was working. It's not only working it's working with the ability to adjust the volume with my Apple keyboard which is highly convenient. My wife also had an awesome idea with the unsightly antennas needed (4) for my Broadcom card. I'll share all of that when I post my complete build. I'll make sure to thank you for the help.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 6.44.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 6.44.06 AM.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 160
  • Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 6.45.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 6.45.34 AM.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
haha. So I spent some time last night after finally getting Sierra installed and started to optimize. With darkwake=8 I couldn't get the computer to sleep. Monitor would shutoff but computer stayed running. So I immediately went to darkwake=10 and that worked. It slept all night and as of this morning I woke it up and everything seems to be working coming out of sleep. USB 3.0 is fully working at 3.0 speeds as well. iMessage was easy to get working following someone with a similar build here. I even have sound working coming from the Display Port of my GTX 1050. I thought that would be a little more difficult. I used @toleda script and after an initial book it didn't work. So I moved on and had to do subsequent reboots (I think I was tweaking some visuals in clover boot loader) and next thing I knew it was working. It's not only working it's working with the ability to adjust the volume with my Apple keyboard which is highly convenient. My wife also had an awesome idea with the unsightly antennas needed (4) for my Broadcom card. I'll share all of that when I post my complete build. I'll make sure to thank you for the help.
WOW this makes me jealous :D

Confirmed this guide worked with: Gigabyte B250M, Z270 Gaming 3. Skylake + KAbylake. So I believe work for all 200 series.

For Nvidia Driver: Work well (Tested on some Mobo with GTX750 ti, GTX1050 ti, GTX1080 TI - as screenshot), just need you do some step:
1/ Download Nvidia Driver > Match Version of OS.
2/ MutilBeast 9.2.1> Customize > Graphics Configuration > Check on: Nvidia Fix up + Nvidia Web Drivers Boot Flag
3/ Clover Configurator > Install Driver > EmuVariableUefi

For sound card:
B250M: MutilBeast 9.2.1> Drivers > Audio > Check: 887/888B + 100/200 Series
Run audio_cloverHDMI-120.command in this guide.
Z270 Gaming same way but choose Audio 1220.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 12.24.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 12.24.42 PM.png
    86 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Hi I'm new!

Trying to make my first Hackintosh with the following parts:
  • MOBO: Gigabyte H270N-WIFI
  • GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1060 3gb
  • Intel Core i7-7700
  • RAM: 2x8 Ballistix 2400mhz DDR4 memory
  • PSU: 550w Corsair CS550M
(1 minor change i have done myself) I've downloaded the newest version of the "USBInjectAll.kext" using the link in the tutorial and replaced it since it was already in the folder.

I've prepared my bios, done the installing of in clover configurator and could boot to clover.
After clicking: "Boot Mac OS X from USB" I could see the Apple logo and after the progress bar reached the end this happend: (problem.jpg)

Is there anyone who can help me out?

Attachments

• problem.jpg
    problem.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Boot with verbose flag by hitting the space bar at the clover screen and then typing -v. This will show you everything that is going on and it will help trying to figure where the boot up is having trouble.

It's most likely getting hung up the same place my and citizen7 was getting hung up. Follow citizen7 post #118. This is what got me past my boot issue.

Boot with verbose flag by hitting the space bar at the clover screen and then typing -v. This will show you everything that is going on and it will help trying to figure where the boot up is having trouble.

I'm such an idiot. When I first made the bootable usb I didn't select the "config.plist". I just made a new config.plist and replaced it with the normal one in: EFI/Clover/config.plist. Which means I'm installing OSX now. Sorry for the trouble ;) Thanks for your quick help and reply in the middle of the night ;)

Hi! I've managed to configure OSX Sierra on my Hackintosh using the following parts:
  • MOBO: Gigabyte H270N-WIFI
  • GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1060 3gb
  • Intel Core i7-7700
  • RAM: 2x8 Ballistix 2400mhz DDR4 memory
  • PSU: 550w Corsair CS550M
But audio (using method 1 or 2 or 11) didn't work for me. I could install the alc1220 + 200 series kexts with multibeast without a problem. After that I used the second method and that doesn't work either.

Also my wifi and bluetooth don't work yet. I've followed the complete guide but it doesn't work for me.
"WiFi and Bluetooth are working without any fixes because it is the same card that Apple uses in their MacBook Air."
Anyone a fix?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back