Contribute
Register

[UPDATED for Multibeast 9.2.1 and Sierra 10.12.6] Sierra On 200 Series With KabyLake Processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once I was able to get Mac OS installed on the drive (my issue with the "don't steal" error before was before I got to the installer), and I followed the instructions in the first post to a T using multibeast and below, and then I got the darn "don't steal" error message again when trying to boot the HFS partition.

Then mount EFI partition from your hackintosh HDD using clover configurator(or EFI mounter) after that you can see an EFI partition on your hackintosh just open it there you can see an another EFI folder. Replace the EFI folder with your pen drive EFI folder.

So, after OS X installs and I'm at the desktop, I am supposed to copy the EFI files from the USB to the EFI files on the new HD's EFI partion and then run the steps in the first post to add the clover, modifications, kexts etc.?

Thanks!

I followed your guide and finally was able to get to the first OSX install window where you select your language. But for some reason my mouse no longer works. I plug'd it into another computer and it works fine. So, now I can't do anything from the Disk Utility. Any ideas to get my USB mouse working? Your guide helped a lot - I'm almost there!!! Thanks!!!

GIGABYTE GA-Z270X-UD5
i7 6700K 4.00 GHz Skylake
EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Sorry, my mistake. I was using a really old UBS Windows mouse and the cable seemed to have a short in it.

So far so good with the install. I'm finally moving through the Sierra install.

I wanted to thank you for your detailed information here. Being a noob to Hackintosh PCs, I used a lot of the same hardware and followed your directions to get me up and running pretty quickly.

I am running pretty stable right now - the only issue I seem to have is some screen tearing/flicker when booting into the desktop and when accessing the Applications folder the folder re-sizes and refreshes 2-3 times.
I am using the native 630 graphics over HDMI (DVI did the same) and I have applied kext files from Lilu and Shiki along with the IntelGraphicsFixup kext. Confirmed that my IntelGFX is 0x19168086 but it still shows as "Display 7 MB" - also, my display properties show I am running a 30.5" screen, not a 27" like I really am.
I bumped the graphics memory in BIOS to 128MB and still getting flicker.

Not sure if anyone is running into the same issue.

I am using a LG 27MP58VQ-P monitor if that helps at all. Don't think that would be a difference in tearing/flicker issues.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen_Flicker.gif
    Screen_Flicker.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 160
Last edited:
I wanted to thank you for your detailed information here. Being a noob to Hackintosh PCs, I used a lot of the same hardware and followed your directions to get me up and running pretty quickly.

I am running pretty stable right now - the only issue I seem to have is some screen tearing/flicker when booting into the desktop and when accessing the Applications folder the folder re-sizes and refreshes 2-3 times.
I am using the native 630 graphics over HDMI (DVI did the same) and I have applied kext files from Lilu and Shiki along with the IntelGraphicsFixup kext. Confirmed that my IntelGFX is 0x19168086 but it still shows as "Display 7 MB" - also, my display properties show I am running a 30.5" screen, not a 27" like I really am.
I bumped the graphics memory in BIOS to 128MB and still getting flicker.

Not sure if anyone is running into the same issue.

I am using a LG 27MP58VQ-P monitor if that helps at all. Don't think that would be a difference in tearing/flicker issues.

Thanks!
Add skylake Glitch Fix to your Kernal And Kext Patches. Check that Inject Intel is checked. Also, make sure that You have IG-platform-ID on your Config.plist. attach your config.plist.

Thanks. I am away from home on a business trip throughout friday. As soon as I get home, I will try these and attach my config.plist

thanks man!
successfully build my first hackintosh after few days of headache then found this guide very useful

my set:
biostar b250gt3
i5 6400
patriot 8gig ddr4 ram
ssd patriot spark 256
LG tv 32" cs46 series

Post removed - issue resolved

Last edited:
System report says no kext loaded...I'm thoroughly confused now...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 2.57.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 2.57.34 PM.png
    90.8 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
I went through Clover and found "Inject Intel" was not checked in the Graphics section.
Now things look great

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 3.17.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 3.17.06 PM.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 259
  • Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 3.19.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 3.19.31 PM.png
    95.5 KB · Views: 246
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back